I wish…..

I met a friend today for coffee, lovely but she spent most of the time talking about her holiday, planned holidays, days out, planned days out with her husband. I don’t have any of that. I’m reduced to going to the cinema on my own, I feel so cheated. We lost the best years of our life.

6 Likes

Me too thankyou for sharing your thoughts im still angry he’s left me to this s##t world

3 Likes

Everything I do now is just’ nice’ I don’t really enthuse about much but my heart it’s just not there.

3 Likes

@Montague the friend you met up with knows you are grieving for your husband yet tells you about her plans with her husband? This sounds pretty insensitive to me and probably made you feel pretty low when you got home. What is wrong with some people?! Sorry you are feeling so rubbish. You are not alone, it seems most of us on here are in a lot of pain sadly. Sending virtual hugs x

3 Likes

I feel rubbish tonight.

1 Like

So sorry to hear you feeling like this. I am also having a bad spell. Awake most of the night crying - I just don’t think I can do this for another 20 years, or whatever I have left. I am only 8 months down the line.
The pain is unbearable. I am just existing - can’t think about the past and don’t want to think about the future.
I have 2 adult children, who are my only source of comfort, but I don’t want to burden them with my misery.
I hope you managed to get some sleep tonight.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your grief i too am bereaved we have to go on however hard it is