Im Lost

I lost an ex partner this friday, very suddenly. We have been soul.mates since I was 15 (I’m now in my50’s. ) he had a girlfriend and family which I am not part of and I am so lost without him.
He was always there to listen or support me and vida versa. Only last week I got a puncture and he came and rescued me and even drive me back to the garage to pick up my car the next day.
I am single and have had an abusive past, even when he didnt understand my feelings he would ask questions to try to understand. He was honest and didnt hold back. He was fit and didnt drink or smoke
I just cant believe I.am never going to see him again and am going to have to cope without him. I have thought of why he had to go and cant see any positives and i cant make sense of.any of it. Thanks.for letting me get some of my emotions out xx

2 Likes

It’s ok. I’m fine. I will see how I can delete this post as now I am sad nobody has replied and I dont matter.

1 Like

Take one day at a time. Its not easy but we do learn to live with the sadness. So sorry to hear of your loss. Keep posting, lots of people in similar situations on here. It helps x

2 Likes

It’s so sad that you’ve lost such a good friend and soul mate after all the years you’ve known each other. Losing someone close is always so very difficult.
There are never any positives to losing someone so special. The best we can hope for is to come to terms with it.
I hope you have some family support in your loss…you definitely need to talk and get your feelings out.

Of course you matter, you don’t always get replies right away on this site, as you’ll see there are lots of different discussions going on.
Sometimes I don’t look on here daily. Be patient, keep scrolling through & posting.
Take care

2 Likes

Hi Neetee

your not alone on here someone will answer you everyone matters here as we have all lost someone i lost my husband nearly 2 months ago now we would have been married 54 years next month and together 56 and we had been together since i was 15 so know the pain you are suffering to lose such a good friend and soul mate even though he was your ex he still cared about you a lot it seemed
hope you have someone that you can turn to now for support through your grief

take care
pat

1 Like