impressions

As many on here will know I lost my partner to cancer last Oct. Since then I have been living with her brother and his family as my house is empty and up for sale. They have been so supportive and I’m really not sure what I would have done without them. He said to me tonight that they were pleased that the last few weeks I have seemed happier. Its true I do my best to appear that way for their sakes ,after all he’s lost his sister but is that how I’m really coming across because its not how I feel inside.

Hi Peterj,
I lost my part last November and have had really great support from family and friends.
I am still completely heartbroken, people keep telling me I’m doing really well and saying that they thimk I’m really strong, I have overheard family saying Im doing great, I think that’s because they want me to be, but I feel so alone and hate my life without my darling Pete, I do try to put on a brave face but inside I feel dead.
Everyone has gone back to their normal lives and but mine has changed forever and when I’m alone I sob my heart out.
I try not to cry in front of family, especially Petes elderly parents because it’s very upsetting for them and seeing them so sad makes me feel even sadder.
Its just so unfair to have our soulmates taken too soon
Muldool

1 Like