Introducing your new community manager

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be going on maternity leave in the new year, and to introduce @Aife, who will be taking over as community manager while I’m away.

Aife has lots of online community management experience, and has been training with me on this site for the past few weeks, so you’ll be in good hands.

I just wanted to say that it’s such a privilege working on this site, and I am always moved by your posts and how you support each other in the middle of such difficult experiences.

I hope you are all staying safe and are getting through the festive season as best as you can in spite of this year’s changes and restrictions. I wish you all the best for 2021.

Priscilla

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

It’s really nice to meet you all. It’s great to be part of the Sue Ryder team. I’ve only been here for a few weeks and already, it’s so nice to see what a lovely community you all are.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you over the next year. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi Priscilla,
Congratulations, lovely news. Enjoy your maternity leave and thanks for all your help.
Steph x

2 Likes

Lovely news Priscilla :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations Priscilla, lovely to hear good news for a change :baby:

Welcome Aife, nice to have you on board :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Priscilla thank you for sharing your good news

1 Like

Hello Priscilla,

Thank you for your message, I wish you all that is good for 2021, stay safe and congratulations. I am very pleased for you.

Stay safe,

MaryL

2 Likes

The end of this year was so very sad, so I am glad to hear your good news

Hi Priscilla

That’s fantastic news Congratulations🥂
I wish you all the best for 2021
Thankyou for all your support​:champagne::christmas_tree::boom::heart:

Hello, JudeP,

I am very sorry that you have had a sad end to this year, you have come to the right place. When the Christmas period is over, you will have plenty of support from the wonderful compassionate members of this group.

Stay safe,

MaryL

1 Like

All the best Priscilla,look after yourself ,love Corinna xx