Introducing your new Community Manager

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce Eleanor, who will be taking over from me as Community Manager after this week, while I go on maternity leave. You may already have seen Eleanor posting around the site in the last couple of weeks, and she’ll also reply to this post shortly to say hello.

The Community Manager is here to keep the site running smoothly, help people find their way around, and answer your questions. If there’s a technical problem with the site, you need some help, you’re worried about a user’s wellbeing, or you think someone is breaking the Community Guidelines, Eleanor will be here to help. You can get in touch with her by emailing online.community@sueryder.org or sending her a private message.

I’ve very much enjoyed working on this wonderful website and seeing all the amazing support that you give each other every day. I know you will be in good hands with Eleanor while I’m away.

Hi everyone,

I’m very happy to be here looking after the Online Community whilst Priscilla is on maternity leave. This is a wonderfully supportive community and it’s brilliant that I can be a part of it.

As Priscilla said, if there’s anything you need support with do get in touch either by private message or email. I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Take care,
Eleanor

2 Likes

Welcome Eleanor.

Thank you, Lonely and Jerry.