It was so special

I have been missing my rob more than words can say ( don’t we all miss out loved ones) but I just wanted to share this .
As I slept I felt the covers being pulled around me and when I turned over there was my rob and he gave me the biggest hug ( just when I needed it) . I was talking to him and holding onto him it was so real. We were chatting away the conversation I can’t remember . So today I feel very uplifted and privileged that he came to visit me in my dream .

11 Likes

That is beautiful thank you so much for sharing I do believe our loved ones are with us in another way and things have happened to me and even they have told me things which later happened! It is comforting to know that the love continues

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing,I miss my husband so much you have given me a little hope that there is something after our heartbreaking loss

Take care

Christine x

4 Likes

Christine38 I am so glad my experience has give you some comfort and hope . I just can’t believe just how real it felt . Take care x x

4 Likes

Aww Kazzer that’s lovely…

3 Likes

Lonely it was absolutely fabulous I had been asking Rob to visit me because I needed to see him and he pulled out all the stops bless him he came to me and hugged me and talked to me I really couldn’t ask for more it really was like I had him back for a night . It was just what I needed .
I hope Pete pulls all the stops out for you because it is what we need . Take care and keep asking one day you might get your wish I hope so . Take care Karen :heart:

2 Likes