Its been 22 weeks

My heart is broken my soul is crushed my life as I knew it is over it all ended the day I lost you its been 22 weeks since I lost you there is nothing but pain and heartache and the emptiness and feeling lost is so overwhelming I love you more than words could ever express I miss you baby I want to be with you so badly l just want my time to come I never really knew love until I met you and I had never felt love until you all my life I felt like I wasn’t good enough for anyone you changed that you gave me more than I ever could have dreamed of thankyou pauline for loving me for making my life worth living you gave me the gift of love and the 20years and 8 months I had with you were the happiest of my life I keep on trying and carrying on for you and our babies I want so much to do you proud but I’m struggling the pain of losing you is unbearable I have never felt so broken and lost my love my heart my soul all of me is yours forever you were an amazing woman with such a big heart be at peace my beautiful darling xxxxx

4 Likes

Oh Casey1 I feel for you so much. The pain you are going through is unbearable and beyond anything you could possibly imagine. It’s a living nightmare. Somehow you will survive and carry on for your babies. They need you more than ever because they miss her terribly too. Pauline gave you love and self belief. She gave you these gifts so that you can now somehow go into the future. I believe she will always be by your side, guiding and comforting you. Let her into your mind. I speak to Vic about everything in the same way that I did when he was alive. This helps me to get through each day. One day at a time, that is all we can do.

@nidrigirl thankyou for replying to me it really is unbearable I too talk to pauline as if she was still here with me I’m so sorry you are on this heartbreaking journey and one at a time is all I’m able to do she gave me so much made me a better woman and its her love and strength that keeps me going take care sending love and hugs x

1 Like

@nidrigirl sorry it should say one day at a time

1 Like

Hello Casey, I feel the same as you this is so cruel having to live with this life now, I have never endured such pain, like you, I too lost my mother at a young age, I just turned 12yrs when she was taken suddenly at the age of 37yrs, I survived the pain but this is something else. I struggle from when I am awake till I go to sleep only to, unfortunately, wake up again to carry on with this nightmare. I just had my husband`s 1st anniversary on the 22nd of September he passed away on his 66th birthday it was a struggle but, to be honest, every day is a bad day for me, you are not alone. It is good that you talk to Pauline and that you post on here how you feel, thinking of you is so hard, my husband was amazing he is on my mind every second of every minute, I just can not get distracted was with me 24/7.

Take care

1 Like

Casey, sorry I meant to say thinking of you, but this is so hard this journey,
sending you hugs x

@jack10 dear Jack thankyou it really is a nightmare the first years anniversary must be so hard and especially on your husbands birthday and to lose your mum so young I can feel your pain in your words I wish I could give you a hug pauline and I were together 24/7 as well and I’m the same as you every second of everyday she is all I can think of I think our loves would want us to keep going so I keep on battling but I’m truly empty withouther my heart is full of love for her as your is for your husbend my mums birthday was the 23rd of September I have done our anniversary and my birthday so far without her I have paulines birthday in December all I can say Jack is you are not alone even though at times we feel we are I’m always here for you and this community is so thoughtfull caring and understanding and people on here have such resilience and compassion I have been shown more kindness here than anywhere else keep on fighting my friend I’m thinking of you I try to think of all the love Pauline and I shared and yes that hurts but occasionally it brings a smile to my face we were blessed to have found our soulmates take care Jack sending love and hugs x

1 Like

Dear Casey, thank you for your reply you are so caring and kind, I am glad that some times when you think of Pauline it brings a smile to your face that is positive, I feel Pauline is trying to help you to deal with your emptiness and bring you some comfort. Occasions such as our loved ones birthday are added hurdles to over come as you say you keep on battling, I am also grateful for this forum and as you say we are not alone even though we feel alone without our precious loved one by our side, I guess we are all battling but we are blessed to have loved them. Also send you love and hugs x

1 Like