Just crazy now

Hello everyone, I’m am so sick and tired of this. My brother stayed the night before last and left about 1pm the next day. I forced myself to sleep ( still on the sofa) didn’t wake up until 10pm last night. Managed to sleep from around 3.30am and woke up an hour ago. Don’t know how much longer I can do this. I’ve been sleeping on the sofa since losing my love… I feel like I’m trapped in a horror movie… sending love to everyone in our boat… x❤️

5 Likes

Have you started back to work yet Dottie. Give your mind focus. I am 16 months in and have to have tablets to sleep. I awaken with dreadful stomach anxiety every morning. It feels relentless. You need to talk to somebody to get your feelings out. Cry scream do whatever you need to. keep posting as on the forum we all know how you feel and how devastating it is. X

4 Likes

I’m going back to work, just 3 days a week on the 26th of this month. I WFH and have a home office, so really lucky in that respect. I’m not looking forward to it as I don’t feel like me anymore, but I need to as I think I do need structure in my life…I hope you doing well…. Sending love x❤️

2 Likes

Hello Dottie. I’ve been fighting for 15 months now and not doing well , i am sick and tired of it too . Somehow we have to keep going. Take care.
Love Angie xx

1 Like

Hi Angie
It’s been 15 months for me as well and like you, I’m just so tired of trying to get through each day. It’s so, so hard.

X Julie

1 Like