just not with it..

Thanks for that and I do believe in signs like that ,you know a few days before about 2 in the morning my deceased dad came to me to say sorry and I woke up crying and hugging him of course nobody was there but the feeling and the tears were non stop ,Eileen had stopped coming to bed at normal times for whatever reason ,she heard me crying and asked me what the problem was ,at same time I went through to see Eileen wondering if something had happened to trigger my crying .
Now I look back and wonder was it my dad hugging me for the upset that was about to become me ,can’t think of any other reason as Eileen became poorly within a few days ,maybe it was a sign or warning ,won’t ever know but as sure as anything my dad was there.
My daughter Faye is battling on ,she has her own business as a single person salon owner so you can imagine she is busy ,she has an amazing clientele who have 90% remained loyal to her ,the day Eileen died was the day we should have gone to Cyprus on holiday and the first day that hair salons were allowed to open (July 4th) so Faye ended up not opening till 18th July ,nearly all customers bar 2 understood her predicament and waited ,she is a really nice person and I hope all this upset hasn’t jolted her too much ,she stayed with her mum in the hospital and hospice until the end and for that i am sure her mum will be grateful .
Enjoy your day please and thanks for listening
Steve xx

Yes that was your dad . Sounds like what happened to me but wasn’t sure about it at the time. Had just been on the phone to our daughter while Malcolm was in hospital, unconscious, and told her how strange to be in bed on my own and even stranger to find the bed exactly as it had been the night before. I never move the duvet,etc but Malc always dragged it about and I used to tell him off for it. Wouldn’t now! The next morning it was all over the place and I felt this huge sadness. Shortly after I got a call from hospital saying he ‘d died. Friends said he’d been to say goodbye but I couldn’t get my head round it, it seemed so far fetched somehow and impossible. But the butterfly has changed my mind, there just are things we can’t explain. Try and find something nice to do today til tonight. Your daughter sounds lovely, you must be very proud of her.x

2 Likes

Yes very proud of her and of my son from a previous incarnation ,sitting down to binge on StarTrek ,takes my mind off of things
Have a great day yourself x
Steve

Enjoy your trip to Toby carveryx

Thanks just been told to be there for 7ish x