Just to wish you peace

I am sitting alone like a lot of people who have lost a loved one. My future is uncertain and all I want is a hug… Sending virtual hugs to you all and a special one up to heaven Lizzles xx

3 Likes

I wish I was there to give you one. I could do with a hug too.

Christie xxx

2 Likes

Not saying Merry Christmas as for all of us on here it will never be merry again. What I do want to say is thank you to all of you lovely people who’s posts have shown me I am not alone and given me the strength & positivity to carry on under the worst circumstances we could ever find ourselves in. This forum has been my salvation and through it I have met a special group of amazing people who I know will be friends for life, you know who you are :wink: I am thinking of each and every one of you on here and sending you a virtual hug :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

HI Mrs Colt
Can I ditto your well said comments. Thanks to you all. My thoughts and prayers are with you now and always. Your all special.
Pat
xxx

3 Likes

How we all doing today. ?
I’m sat on a bench outside my childhood church crying in isolation and still asking Why why why and searching for an answer. Another worst day of my life to add to the rest recently :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

4 Likes

Been to my church today. frosty and cold. laid some flowers and wept. It is an extra bad day the first Christmas alone. Sending love Lizzles xx

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
Well, just a few more hours and we will have managed to live through the day we were all dreading. For some it will have been their first Christmas Day alone whilst others of us will have navigated more…for all of us, Christmas is one of the hardest times to be without the presence of our loved ones … we long to find a little peace and respite. Hope is so difficult to find and hold onto but the one thing that each of us can be sure of is that those we love and miss so much have moved beyond all pain and found peace beyond our understanding. That is what we cling to every day and that is what keeps us going.
The true message of Christmas is one of hope…of light overcoming darkness…of love permeating the world. Alongside the biggest virtual hug possible, I send a prayer that each and everyone of us finds hope and light in 2021 and that our love continues to grow.
God bless x

7 Likes

Lizzie, I feel for you I spent the morning cooking for my Sisters family Then when the celebration was done went for a walk,where for a couple of hours I didn’t have to put on a show could weep uncontrollably.
Back now and drinking heavily ,anything just to sleep and not remember the last five weeks .
Take care Mick xx

1 Like

Thinking of you and sending virtual hugs

1 Like