Let's hear it for our pets...

My little babies are Beepa and Bugsy and I don’t think I would be here if it wasn’t for them. I take them everywhere with me and very often stopped in the street by someone asking me where they are when occasionally out without them.
Beepa, I picked her up in a dog pound after I swore I would have no more dogs after my last one died. But you know what it’s like and after owning dogs most of my life I couldn’t resist… I happened on a photo of her at the pound on her last day and shot over to see her. She came out of her cage like a lunatic but you couldn’t ask for a more relaxed, loving and obedient dog now. By the way her name is Brian’s and my initials. (BPA) Bugsy came to me as a foster dog for a rescue centre and a terrier, which is a breed I never wanted. He ended up staying, love the cheeky chappie to bits, although I am always threatening to smack his bum.
They both sleep with me and I find myself hanging out of bed while they sprawl out but I wouldn’t have it any other way. They both have their own beds so perhaps we’ll do a swop.
Still getting their long walks every morning and we are all enjoying the quiet but plenty of dog walkers.
It’s said that Dogs are Gods little angels who are sent to teach us how to love. So true.
Pat xxx

3 Likes

Beautiful, just beautiful x x

Oh my, she is solo cute :hugs:

Lovely pics everyone and Pat, I knew you wouldn’t be far away :wink:. x

Thanks Kate, I am still waiting on photos of Vince and Meg though :dog2::paw_prints:

Good morning Steph. Manuel on my lap listening to Classic FM. Had a little tear just now thinking of my David. But having this beautiful puss is such a joy.I know he would’ve loved him.x

4 Likes

Vince and Meg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Morning, peacefulspot and manuel, bless him,
So comforting, when you’re sitting thinking.
Here’s Tilly having a morning wash after a cuddle x

5 Likes

They’re so cute Kate x

1 Like

OMG Kate :heart_eyes: cuteness overload or what! Two beautiful wee bundles of fluff. Bet they keep you on your toes :joy:

2 Likes

Aw Steph, Tilly is gorgeous :heart_eyes: did you get her to wash the crumbs from your gob after she washed herself :joy::joy: x

1 Like

My grandchildren have a cat called Tilly.And my Aunties name was Tilly short for Matilda. x

1 Like

Fun in a box…:grin:

4 Likes

Sunbathing beauties…

4 Likes

Fortnum and Mason no less :scream: only the best for your baby’s. Daisy just gets an Aldi carrier bag :joy: x

1 Like

Oh, you noticed :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: yes she comes in handy sometimes :joy:x

1 Like

That’s funny, yes we call her Matilda sometimes.
Have you had any pets in the past x

Daisy going to get her nails cut :joy::joy:
2 Likes

Well I had a kitten when I was a little girl.It went missing.Never came back.Then just a few tortoises.