Let's laugh, otherwise we'd cry. Humour only

:joy: you won’t be alone Ian think we have all added a few pounds or stones in my case :joy:

2 Likes

mind over matter,or having a worthy reason for doing the sky dive,ive never flown so obviously never skydived,but the reasons behind wanting to skydive far out weigh any fears I might have.so fingers crossed it happens before I die and at the rate this lockdown is going I could be senile before the sky dive companies can open again grrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Hope you can get to do it x

1 Like

:joy: I am sure you will get to do one Ian, my husband did over 40 skydives he loved it. Not my idea of fun :nauseated_face: but in your case it is for a great cause

2 Likes

Wow colins brave I’d throw up over everyone below :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Me too :nauseated_face::face_vomiting: not my thing

1 Like

so im hoping kill 2 birds with one stone in doing the skydive first time in a plane.
thank you . was going try make a joke and say I could take a tennis racket with me and kill 3 birds but that would be very insensitive and killing birds isnt nice.so I refrained lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are soooo funny Ian

2 Likes

I used to search the net many many years ago looking for vids that were slightly amusing
with some being very close to the knuckle or occasionally a bit below the belt

no offence intended can be deleted if it offends.

2 Likes

Very funny :joy:

1 Like

That’s classic lol

1 Like

Thank you for the laughs, Ian, :grinning: :rofl: :smiley: :grinning: :rofl: :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

That was good :joy:

not quite the six pack I was wanting but its the best I could do.

1 Like

Now come on Ian, no excuses. Get yourself fit and ready to do your skydive. As you know I do approx 2 hrs of walking a day as well as other exercises that keep me motivated. Lockdown hasn’t stopped people from being able to go out and get some exercise and nothing to do with the amount we eat., I have actually lost weight although I can’t go to the gym. I see people of all ages out walking/running everyday. There are also exercises to do indoors or garden so get that lycra on and get yourself moving. We are all awaiting your skydive. Good luck
Pat

2 Likes

daft as a brush humour here.

1 Like

hope this tickles some ones fancy.

just a little below the belt humour.

1 Like

It was below the belt in more ways than one Ian :joy::joy:

1 Like

hi MrsColt glad it tickled your funny bone a little.its the kind of humour we loved dont think id be to happy being in hospital needing a bed pad though well not if nurse as this ones instincts on how the procedure works.
Jayne and me used spend quite a bit of time looking at postcards,sadly lots are just pictures of the area,which I like but you cant beat a good saucy postcard.