Let's laugh, otherwise we'd cry. Humour only

This always makes me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He looked like a puppet on strings lol

I know :rofl: it never fails to make me laugh. How did the interview go? Are you bearing up with all this going on? Plenty bog rolls? :rofl:

Hello, I’ve sent you private messages have they not come through? Got bog rolls lol. Isn’t it ridiculous. It’s getting a bit scary now. Got the job xx

1 Like
1 Like

Classic Ian :joy:

1 Like

thank you Mrscolt
Jayne hadn’t watched much if any of the fools and horses till I introduced her.
Jayne gradually got to love watching it as much as me,there are loads of classic scenes throughout all the fools and horses episodes.
Jayne loved the batman and robin were they turn up and no one else is even in fancy dress.and Trigger saying he used the same broom at work for over 20 years but he had changed the head several times and the broom end several times to.so many could be picked out.sadly I shed tears thinking to much about them as I usually was watching fools and horses with Jayne.

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh Ian I remember crying with laughter at that :rofl: ‘Car share’ was the best recent comedy drama we have had for years. Loved it :heart_eyes: Did you ever watch ‘Early doors’ that was a favourite of mine.

2 Likes

hi MrsColt
ive not actually heard of early doors,but Jayne got me the car share complete collection sadly the last Christmas we shared.we loved it.could of picked several clips but theres a bit of swearing in my very favourtie clip so didn’t feel it was appropriate put on site .but the series is full of very funny bits.

1 Like

no offence intended a clip from one of Jaynes and my fav comedy phoenix nights

1 Like

We have the same sense of humour Ian. loved that :joy: mind when the guy couldn’t get the face paint off :rofl:

1 Like

I got the cd complete collection for Jaynes birthday,there are way more clips in this series
the one that I didn’t put on which is more crude is the lady at the talent show juggling table tennis balls,pretty sure that would of caused offence.glad you found it funny,

I remember that Ian, and the mind-reader had me in fits … Nonce :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

we loved it,ive got them put away some where,i think peter kay with being my era ,I love is stand up as well,Jayne got me a few of them over the years.all the characters he plays and the follow on from phoenix nights …max and paddys road to nowhere I think its called very funny to.

Yes max and paddy was brilliant :ok_hand: He is a clever man Peter Kay.

we loved him…was sad when he cancelled his tours.and I haven’t listened to it,but he did a radio version of car share some complaints about about something or other,seems the pc crowd hate anything off the wall which is funny to most of us,some take offence way to easy.

I saw that, some joke about breast feeding was taken the wrong way. Always someone going to complain whatever you say, as I found out today :joy::joy:

1 Like