LIFE IS HARD --- GUILT

just wanted to say I feel great guilt with my relationship with my parents.

so many things I did not do right. so many mistakes I made. nothing criminal but allowing fear and confusion to lead me to bad decisions. not lots of them but enough to go over it and over it .

but I must remind myself: life is HARD. it is FULL of traps, traps set by others that we fall into.

it IS a jungle out there. I just want people to remember that life is hard and if you did half of what you were supposed to do, you did alright.

move forward and try to live a life of honor in their memory. all that one can do.

2 Likes

Hello @berit,

I’m so sorry to hear about your parents. It sounds as though things are very hard at the moment and you are feeling guilty.

I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here and I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few resources with you that may help you right now.

Take care - keep reaching out,

Alex

1 Like