Life sucks

Hi Brian im sorry to hear your struggling too it’s heartbreaking I don’t know how you have got through the time it’s six months and three weeks on Wednesday afternoon coming since my soulmate fell asleep in my arms im utterly truamatised witnesing it all happen in front of my eyes all my dreams of growing old together everything my life has been blown apart taken away so cruelly and tragically every day is getting worse I understand people moving on for me that wouldn’t be an option I had one true love always will remain that way he took with my heart with him I hope the rest of the day is kind to you take care of yourself as much as possible in my thoughts Adele x

1 Like

Good afternoon Supersnad, can totally empathise, like you nearly fifty years, it’s a life time, no “here’s how to cope” book, probably the hardest thing most of us do in our lives and no rules, handout or guide lines.
I’m further down the road than you and if honest imagine men find it harder to allow their feelings to show. Women will oft times talk quite openly to other women, wether they know them or not, men not so much.
I still struggle, but have learnt to love, give, and put myself first. We had the last few years 24/7 and even now l can’t spend longer than three hours in anyone’s company, he was a hard act to follow. So l am trying be spend more time in my lovely home “alone” I needn’t be lonely, l will always be “alone” l suppose I’ve given in, not given up but trying to allow myself to just “be”. It’s hard still get anxieties but know, for me, this is the way l need to go.
I feel for you and all those on this truely horrendous road, l send love and wish you peace.

2 Likes