Looking after us until we dont need it anymore...

I am not sure who but either our loved ones or Gods chosen angel - guardian is looking after us, guiding us until we dont need their help anymore…only then will our loved ones finally " rest in peace…" we owe it to them to allow them not to worry over us and to " Rest In Peace…"
I have not reached this stage yet and needing all the help i can get from my Richard and our God and His helpers…I know i must allow Richard to go at some point, and to not have to be worrying over me…
I will never ever forget my Richard whatever my future life throws at me…he is and will forever be in my heart, well what is left of it that is, as my heart has now been broken in bits and pieces after the losses of so many of my family over the years and my fur-babies…
My Richards sole commitment was proving and looking after me throughout our 20 years, he had always put me at number one above himself…he always said it was his " duty " yes he was the old fashioned breed…which is something i shall forever be proud of him for being…

Jackie…

Hi Jackie. I think we will always need the help of Guardian Angels. Through good and bad times. It is said they are always with us but our emotions and feelings tend to blind us to that fact. I was told on two separate occasions by people who had no contact with each other that I had one and they both described her in detail. Coincidence? I don’t know, but because we can’t identify something with our five human senses does not mean it doesn’t exist.
Looking back over those 20 years can you take just a little comfort in that you were loved? Jackie, I don’t underestimate your pain. God knows, and your illness does not help one bit. I read all your posts and my heart goes out to you. I find it so difficult to find words that can express any comfort for you. I do hope the sale of your home goes well. I feel from what you have said you would be better away from that place. Blessing, love and a hug.

My dear Jackie, as usual my heart goes out to you. I think of you often. I too hope that you can get away from that place that has become a prison to you. To somewhere you can move forward and connect with people again.
I have no doubt that the love that you and Richard shared will be forever with you. It was special. I too say my heart was broken into little pieces and I didn’t quite expect this. But I am working hard to rebuild it. Just as you are. I think I will be selfish enough to always want to keep Brian with me. I have been told that our loved ones leave us when they know that we are ready.
This weekend is the 1st anniversary and exactly a year today to the date was the last conversation I had with Brian, but never have I forgotten him he is well and truly fixed in my heart, just as you have Richard. We have been blessed with men that really loved us and wanted only our happiness. Brian also put me first, sometimes I found it smothering as I’m a very independent person but how I would just love to be ‘smothered’ again, to know that someone out there loved me so much. Our men gave us so much Jackie and we must be grateful to have had many years of our life with them. We’ve been lucky although it doesn’t feel like that at the moment.
Keep strong. Best Wishes

Pat xxx