Losing a loved one

For anyone who’s lost someone special in their life, be it a parent, a brother, a sister, a partner, a child, a grandparent, an aunt, an uncle, a cousin. I was given a few ideas to try to make things a little bit easier to cope with the loss. It was suggested to me to try writing letters, to try keeping a journal, to create a special place to talk to the loved one I lost, a memory box to keep things of that loved one’s in, a plant in a little corner of a room. I have an ash necklace with my loved one’s ashes in. I also have a jacket that belonged to them that hangs on the corner of my headboard. If anyone’s would like to try out any of these ideas please feel free to do so. If I can help anyone I’d like to do so :heart: if anyone would like to talk to me privately just message, I’ll reply when I can xx

2 Likes

Hi MK96,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community, it is such a lovely way to remember your loved one :blue_heart:

Take good care,
Alex

Hi Alex

Thank you :heart:
If I can help anyone in anyway then I’ll do my best. We all just need to remember, it make feel like we’re alone but we’re not :slightly_smiling_face: we’ve got each other strangers or not

1 Like