Losing a sibling

I lost my brother in October last year, it was totally unexpected, I was with him only 3 hours before he died and he was good. He had a seizure , I tried to save him but I was too late. I blame myself for not being able to do more. We lived opposite each other so I saw him daily he was huge part of my life & my children’s……. Every day is a struggle holding it together for my children, parents and my younger brother. I put my focus and to everyone else to block out my feelings and grief

Hello Sar77,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your brother that brings you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Alex

Hi Sar77

So sorry to hear about your brother, I lost my beloved sister in June this year. You’re right every day is a struggle and it has very hard when a sibling is a large part of our lives like yours and mine was, I feel very lost without her. Thinking of you xxx