Losing both MY Dad and Mum... HELP...

I Lost both my Dad in 2018 which I am still not over and have now recently lost my Mum… Both I Loved and was Very Close too and I really don’t know how I’m going to get through this, Any advice, Help etc would be MUCH Appreciated.
Both have affected obviously me and now my relationship with my Finance, Person who I Love Sooo much and I am sooo worried that If I don’t get through this and sort myself out that I am going to lose her (The Most Important Person in my life) too which I really do not want to do.
She really has supported me through this and I really do not know where I would be without her but All I seem to be doing is pushing her away which I don’t mean to do as I Lover her Sooo Much…
I’m going to speak to my Doctor too but any further advice would be fantastic,

Thank you Everyone,
Sam

3 Likes

Dear @SamKate2724

Welcome to the Community. It is good to see that you will be speaking to your GP who can support you. Your GP may know of Bereavement Support Groups in your local area and if would like it offer you Counselling.

Sue Ryder offer a free Online Bereavement Counselling Service , it is confidential, and offers professional support over video chat. UK residents only.

There is another recently launched service by Sue Ryder Grief Self-Help Service which has useful information and explores your emotions and feelings. You could possibly look at this with your Partner for support.

You can also connect with members here by typing in the search bar Loss of a Parent. The support here is amazing and the members will have experienced what you are going through.

Please continue to reach out and take care of yourself. If you need further information please email online.community@suerydercare.org

Pepsi