Losing both parents within 6wks

I have lost my mum & dad within 6wks of each other and struggling

3 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. X

Thank you x

1 Like

So sorry for your loss I can relate to that I lost my parents three weeks apart you not alone

So so sorry for your loss. I have lost both of my parents. My Dad passed away 12yrs on February 9th and Mum passed on 22nd October this year. I am struggling with everything but I don’t know how, I’m sorry I don’t know what to write,

You write whatever you want it’s hard you just got to take it day by day my mum passed 21 dec last year and dad 10 jan this year he passed on the day of mum funeral so it’s coming up to mum first year and am not looking forward to that day

1 Like

@Annie67…I am so sorry for the loss of your parents so close together. I lost my mom June 2021 and my dad June 2022. Mom was 72 and dad was 74. They were divorced for many years and both remarried, but I was sooooo close to them both. I am totally heart :broken_heart: broken, just like all of you. What helps me is getting plenty of rest, and a solid exercise schedule. Exercise to me is as good as therapy. Hugs to you @Annie67 and @Snowwhite21, and @Maria2 . Hang in there!

Right back at you :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t begin to imagine what it’s like losing both parents so close to each other. We lost my mum in April 2021 and my dad in Oct 2007. We were really close and I really miss her.
Take care.

1 Like

Ohhh I’m so sorry…that’s just so tough…xxxxxxx

Yep it sure is for all of us on here, especially as Christmas approaches…this my first Christmas without my dad, and my second without my mom. My dad loved Christmas. So sad right now! Hugs to all of you going through this terrible time, not Christmas because Christmas is a beautiful time of the year, but having to spend Christmas missing our loved ones. Love and prayers for all of you!!!

2 Likes