Losing mum

The doc says i am not coping with my grief. I have a husband who just doesnt understand and it uis affecting my physical health badly now. Feel i am going mad here

Hello @Barbara87, I’m so sorry about your mum. Has your doctor suggested anything that they can do to help you with your grief?

If you think it could help to speak to someone, we offer free Online Bereavement Counselling which is held via video chat. You might also want to take a look at our Grief Guide self-help platform which can walk you through some of what you are feeling.

Take good care,
Seaneen

1 Like

You have come to the right place. There are so many of us in here who are struggling to cope so please don’t feel alone. Night or day there will be someone to talk to. Lots of us can’t sleep and are up in the middle of the night trying to make sense of it all. Sending hugs xx

1 Like

Hi strangely enough i cant get anywhere near cruse who are far too busy. Others simply dont answer the phone when you call so it may be time to think other options

I lost my mother almost 8 weeks ago to and I feel like I’m not coping myself.

I often feel like a burden when I talk to my boyfriend about it all the time and feel like he just switches off.

Thank god for this site that’s all I can say.

1 Like