Losing mum

Hi , just needed some support atm, I lost my mum in July and finding things hard to deal with . Not having her to talk to when things are bad…. Single parent of 2 children , who are great but sometimes u just need someone to hug,talk to and cry with .
Xxx

1 Like

Hello @Wren17,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your mum that brings you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

1 Like

Hi @Wren17 there are certainly lots of people on this forum who can relate. Losing our Mums is the hardest grief and the absence is a great deal to process and adapt to. My Mum died suddenly in January and I am still working my way through it. There have been lots of dark, difficult times and probably more to come but I have hope that such despair will eventually move away. I know my Mum wouldn’t want me to suffer in sadness forever so I’m trying to find some positivity in my life. I’m a single parent too and my Mum was a great support so I know how hard it can feel. Sending you best wishes xx

1 Like

Thank you for your lovely message.Xx

1 Like