Losing my dad at 28

I lost my dad 3 and half years ago i was only 28 it really shattered me i am really struggling with my third Christmas coming up i miss him so much :pensive: just need someone to talk to that understands this :pensive:

3 Likes

Hello @Bethyboo1991,

Iā€™m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - Iā€™d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your dad. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

Iā€™m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing ā€“ please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

Hi Bethyboo1991,

Iā€™m sorry for the loss of your father.

I lost my dad to cancer just over a month ago. He passed away 8 weeks after diagnosis and I am completely heartbroken.

I love and miss my dad so much. I am dreading Christmas without my dad. Nothing makes sense to me anymore.

You are not alone.
Xx