Losing my dad

Hi I also lost my dad over a year ago now, he had a sudden heart attack while he was at work. I also still feel totally shocked and can’t come to terms with what’s happened. I have 3 kids and obviously do all I can for my mam. But it’s so hard, I went back to work not long ago and it does help having time away on my own, but it still hits you like a brick. I also feel as if people are bored of me going on about my dad, I’m lucky I have a nice family and we are all so close. It’s awful losing your dad, I totally feel for you xxxxxx

Sorry for your loss, I think people do feel like there petering off when it’s been a few weeks don’t no if that’s just me or not! So hard as you don’t feel like yourself big hugs hope you have a calm day

Yeah I feel the same,It’s so hard. Sorry for your loss also, I have never even looked or been on a site like this before it’s been over a year. So nice to talk to people who know what I mean. X

1 Like

Thank you, it’s a good site helps you feel less insane! If you need a chat you no where I am :slight_smile:

1 Like