Losing my husband

As I’ve said before I lost my husband in November last year it’s been six months and it still seems like yesterday to me I’m ashamed to say I’ve been drinking to try and numb this pain I’m feeling but it’s just made things ten times worse I’ve been put on antidepressants to add to a long list of my own medication it’s all I can do to get out of bed some days I feel the world keeps turning but I’m stuck in this trauma and pain if it wasn’t for my 2 sons and my mom I’d ave been long gone I can’t wait to be with my husband again that bad I sometimes think I’d do it at any cost

4 Likes

I’ve felt like that too. Then I think of the pain that would cause the children after losing their dad. So I carry on somehow. I feel for you. xx

3 Likes

Thank you it’s for them I carry on but I’m so lonely without my husband I know it would be really selfish on my family but I’d be lieing if I said I don’t think about it a lot in these last few weeks because I’m not living I’m just existing and it’s driving me mad I’m really not copying with it at all but I hate having to paint on a smile for my family when I don’t feel like it I don’t feel happy but I’m having to show otherwise it’s killing me inside I had the perfect life with a great man who loved me back I’d been in a really abusive relationship before I’d met him he showed me what it was to really be loved we had 14 blissfull years together and I’ll never love or be loved like that again I just wish I could turn bk time so we’d be together again I know I can’t but it’s sad to say but I can’t wait to be with him once more :cry:

5 Likes