Losing my Mum

Cannot begin to get my head around how it’s been 3 weeks tomorrow since my our amazingmum passed away…today somehow my heart hurts more than I ever thought possible…today I can’t stop crying. I know it’s because we’ve had the funeral and we need to find some kind of new normal but I can’t seem to get myself together. Waves is how people describe it it today feels like a tsunami. I just feel so lost…I’m so lucky I have an amazing husband and a 20 year old daughter who are amazing. And I have my sister is my rock we’ve been been through every Step together supporting our dad trying find our way x

1 Like

@Trestab

After only 3 weeks everything is still so raw and I vaguely remember my first 3-4 weeks being an absolute daze so can only send my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

The smallest things still set me off and I’m a few more weeks in than you…I mean tonight I was watching Bargain Hunt and see Phil Serrell (my mums absolute favourite) and I’m howling like a baby but with the support of people from here I have learned just to role with it and to stop expecting so much from myself.

Do you have any hobbies or that, that can bring you a little peace?

Suzanne x

2 Likes