Losing my partner

Hi There

I’m very new to this and wanted to see if reaching out on something like this will help. 6 months ago my girlfriend committed suicide, unfortunately I was the one to find her and since then I thought I would have been able to cope with. I’m now struggling with this, I miss her so much and it’s all the unanswered questions, the what if’s. There’s not a day goes by where I don’t think about her and recently I have found myself in a bit of a rut and can’t get out of it. I don’t know where else to turn with it all.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss its 6 months for me as well and I’m not coping very well with my loss . Sorry your girlfriend couldn’t see any other way to cope so sad for you to have to try to make sense of it all. We will never forget our loved ones and probably never get over it after all they were our life . Take care and reach out on here there’s lots of other people that know how you feel. Xx

2 Likes

Hi so sorry for your loss and I cannot imagine what it must have been for you finding her. It was bad enough when my husband has a cardiac arrest beside me in bed and despite by efforts to revive him he didn’t make it. I am sure the trauma of what you have gone through will remain for a long time if not forever but hopefully in the course of time you’ll remember the good times you had. Please seek help if you need it. There are so many organisations out there to reach out to.

Much love
Georgina