Loss of loved one

Hi everyone I lost my soulmate to depression in November and at the moment I am lost. I have good days and bad days. Everything I do at the moment is because I have to do it. I hope this gets better

2 Likes

Hello @1971,

I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your soulmate. It sounds as though things are very tough for you at the moment.

I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here and I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

Take care - keep reaching out,

Alex

1 Like

@1971
Hello im so sorry for your loss.
I lost the love of my life 7 weeks ago, the pain is real amd very overwhelming. I myself like you do things because i have to. I dont live life anymore i just exist on a day to day basis. I feel lost, empty and angry at the world.
Please feel free to reach out to me, this group has been very helpful to me.
Sending hugs
Sam
Xx

1 Like

Needing someone to talk to private message

1 Like

Thank you I hope it gets better,I’ve been 11 weeks and I’m in a better place but not good. I miss hugs and cuddles and meals out and holidays. Maybe some day I will do it again xx

1 Like

Hi I’ve messaged you I hope you are genuine,at the moment I’ve met all kinds so I apologize if I offended you. I feel so alone and really need someone to talk to. I miss hugs and cuddles,I’m lost xx

Would you like me to phone you?x

@1971 that gives me a glimmer of hope.
I miss a kiss and cuddle and telling each other i love you. My heart aches for him, hopefully like you say one day i will be able to go on holiday again, i just know it will never be the same
Hugs xxx

I know it will never be the same again,I miss the closeness,the love,the understanding,the love we shared and the experience of like minds. Depression got to her and she took her own life. Please don’t let it get to you. If you ever need to talk you can contact me. Lonely Ness isn’t helpful. I’m genuine and I will try to help xx

1 Like

@1971
Bless you thank you so much for offering your number, i shall take note and send you a text message so you have mine.
Sam
Xx

Hello I lost mines 29th November sometimes I don’t get out of bed until the afternoon can’t face getting up I feed the cat and see to her because I have too I’m just going through the motions when he died my doctor didn’t want to put me on tablets I have no close family or friends where I now live I know I can’t go on like this

1 Like

@Craigsanne so sorry for your loss, my partner passed on 25th November, at home from cardiac arrest.
Im lucky in the fact i have family around me but i encourage them all to get on with their own lives. Its no longer life as we knew it its just an existence now.
Sending hugs
Sam
Xx

Thanks Sam I’m trying to do my best I know it’s early days yet I can only keep trying xx

1 Like

@Craigsanne
Always here if you need a chat. Like you say its very early days still for us both, we need to just take each day as it comes.
Sending hugs
Xx

Thanks Sam really appreciate that xx

1 Like

@Craigsanne
Anytime at all
Xx