Loss of mum… and my ongoing struggles

Why is it I feel like just going to sleep with hope of not waking up… even talking in prayer to let me see my mum and to take away the pain I’m suffering… emotionally/physically

2 Likes

Hello @Dreamchaser68 ,

I’m so sorry to hear about your mum. It sounds as though you are really suffering at the moment and you are feeling emotional and physical pain trying to manage you grief.

I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here and I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

Take care - keep reaching out,

Alex

1 Like

Hi there. Hugs to you. I lost my mum in May this year. It is extremely hard as I had been with her all my life (52 years). I miss her every day. I am trying to take one day at a time. Very little steps. Chat on here. We are all in the same situation. I am in Lincolnshire too if you want to chat any time.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear how you feel. I lost my mum in May and it’s the hardest thing. The world doesn’t feel the same anymore. I feel very anxious and panicky. I just can’t believe she is gone. Sending a hug to you to let you know you are not alone feeling like this.

1 Like

Thankyou Sara and thoughts with you also…. It’s tough isn’t it!!..… I actually feel like something is missing within me!
Find words to describe how I feel very difficult…. I don’t know about you but I find time alone easier because I don’t know how to deal with all the sympathy… I know they all mean well….

Thankyou and also my thoughts with you!please take care…. I’ve said so many times since that I will deal with this is in my way I feel is comfortable as it could possibly be…. Same goes for you …… go at your pace… this thing about time heals I’m afraid I don’t see how!!!sorry if that sounds negative because it’s early days…. But my mum brought me into this world and shared life for 54 years!!! Even if some times were difficult she always said no matter what…. Your my son I love you unconditionally! X