Loss of mum

Lost my mum 29th may 2017 and am stuggleing with it

Hi Jazzy - I’m so sorry you’re living with such a loss. I lost my Mum too, young she was - 3 weeks ago, so I can understand a little of what you might feel. Have you got a support network of any family or friends or neighbours around you who know how hard you are finding things? Are you living alone at all?
I’m concerned you might be keeping your difficult feelings to yourself.
Do you have any routine at all or are you feeling very ‘all over the place’.
I’m here and listening…

Feeling very all over

Ah bless you. I hear you loud and clear. I want to write a proper reply to you but I feel too mixed up and all over tonight to make much sense. I will send a more useful reply in the morning. But please stay strong - or as strong as you can… which mean stay breathing and snuggle down for the night. X

Ok x

It is so hard

Hi Jazzy926 and welcome to our Community. I’m really sorry to hear about the death of your mum and that you’re struggling - please know that you’re not alone.

I’m sure you’ll find plenty of stories here similar to your own, and perhaps you can get involved in some threads and explain to others how you’re feeling?

We also have a video bereavement service where you can speak with one of our counsellors, please do register for this if you feel it might be something you’d like to try.

take care
Nancy