Loss of my husband

I feel so alone and feel l cannot cope now my husband has passed

Dear angrid55, I am so sorry to hear of your loss and know exactly what you are going through. After 66 years of marriage, my lovely husband died in June this year. I am totally lost, and am having problems trying to live day to day without him. I keep going out for walks but winter is coming and it won’t be so easy then. All I can think of is being with him again but I would never self-harm because of my family. Each night before I go to sleep I pray that I will not wake up again. Isn’t that dreadful. There is nothing that I or anyone else can say to you that will make this terrible pain go away except that it will ease, so I am told, and one day you will feel better. I hope that is true. Best wishes Eileen

I know how you are feeling angridd55. I have just lost my beautiful husband and feel so alone too. My daughter lives 75 miles away and i have no other family. My husband was my rock, my world and I cant even begin to imagine my life without him. I keep thinking I will see him, and then remember I won’t. Please know you are not alone, even if its just me you talk to, someone who is going through the same pain.
Big brave hugs x

Sorry for your lost, I loss my husband a year ago I am lucky I have wonderful family and friends but stil feel so lonely and cheated out of our retirement, he worked hard all his life, then only had 3years.

I lost my husband 2 years in December very suddenly, the emptiness is hard the loneliness, even though I have an amazing family. I have to push myself every day to carry on with every day life. There is never a hour of the day I don’t think of him and cry for him. It is getting a little easier but I take every day as it comes, he also only had 3 months retirement all the plans gone it makes me angry I really know it was not his time. I am so sorry for your loss and hope what I am telling you helps in some way.xx