Loss of my mum

I loss my dear mum, 3 weeks ago, after caring for her for some time. I honoured her wishes, that she wanted to be home with me and our little dogs, when she was coming yo her end of life.
Since, she’s been gone, I have felt so alone, even though I have family support. My mum and I were inseparable, best friends. I cant stop crying and cannot sleep. She has left a big hole in my heart and it hurts so much. Just writing this is causing a tightness in my throat as I’m trying to not cry. I have had to see my GP for help with antidepressants, I am also seeking any other help too.
When does it start to get easier. I have the funeral next week (12th).

Hello @Barney2021, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear mum. Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I am glad to hear that you are getting some support from your GP. You may also wish to take a look at our Online Bereavement Support - you may find our Grief Guide self-help platform particularly helpful in these very early days of grieving.

I just wanted to let you know you have been heard and you’re not alone. The funeral of our loved one can be a difficult milestone, so hopefully someone will be along to share their support.

Take good care,
Seaneen