Loss of my mum

I’m suffering bereavement after losing mum in 2018

2 Likes

Hello @Allan2459,

I can see you are new to the community - I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am sorry for the loss of your mum that brings you here.

It can be difficult to come to terms with this loss in your life, but the community is here for you.

You may also find these Sue Ryder resources helpful as you cope with the death of your mum.

Take good care,
Seaneen

Hi Alan ,
I too lost my mum December 2018 ,the time has flown passed and I don’t feel any the less sad for her passing despite the time passing .

Miss her so much ,realised she was in fact my best friend .Miss just being to pick the phone up and talk to her ,her words were always just right for the circumstances.

I live down south she lived in Newcastle but we talked every day .The house is still to be cleared and I can’t bring myself to do it despite my partner constantly nagging me to do so ! I also get annoyed at the fact everyone seems to have an opinion on what when and how I should do things relating to my mam .

So I guess what I’m saying Alan is I certainly feel your pain ,certainly know what you’re going through and oh the guilt I feel for not having seen her often enough ! It haunts me .

Life hasn’t been happy since she passed and I feel so alone ,so I fully understand

1 Like