Loss

It’s 505 days since the love of my life suddenly passed away. I’m so lonely and depressed. Don’t want to go to bed. Carnot sleep Carnot be bothered with makeup or my hair or how or what to wear. So so fed up.

Hello Valerinablue.

I’m so very sorry to hear of your loneliness and desperation. I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here, and I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

I don’t know whether you have considered counselling, but Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: www.sueryder.org/counselling

Please know we are here for you, continue to post, and I’m sure our other users will respond to you very shortly.

Take care,
Audrey,
Online Community Team.

Hi Valerinablue I feel your pain because I felt everything you do . But unfortunately we have to be strong for our children ( if there are any involved , although mine are grown up) and for ourselves but more importantly we owe it to our loved one who has been so unfairly taken from us . They wouldn’t want us to sad and depressed I’m sure . Please keep posting on here I have taken so much comfort from this site and it’s been such a help . Take care sending hugs :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words

I will think about the online counselling thank you for listening.
I have no children to support me. I’ve been isolating since March

Hello
It’s been 528 days since David left me and I now feel I don’t want to go on without him. I talk to his photo morning and night and still Carnot believe he’s not coming home. I have no family I’m so lonely we were so close since we were both 16 and now I’ve got nothing. I’m totally lost.

Dear Valerinablue, I am so sorry for your loss and fully understand how you feeling because my lovely husband passed away on 4 June this year, from stage 4 pancreatic and liver cancer. I too find it very difficult and sleep very late at night then sleep til late. I have no motivation either, I have some very bad days and not so bad. I know that my husband would not want me to stop living, to honour his memory I must make the effort and live the life he would have had. I wish you strength to carry on, take care, private message me if you like. Margarita