Loss

I lost my husband 8 weeks ago to suicide and just need someone to talk too who has been through similar.

3 Likes

@Wendyjane I’m so sorry to hear this tragic news regarding your husband. I cannot image how awful this has been for you and you are in my thoughts. Big hugs. x

Just finding it hard to be without him I’m so lost and don’t know what to do anymore,

2 Likes

Hello Wendyjane . I haven’t lost anyone to suicide so i can’t imagine how you are feeling . Do you have family / friends to talk to ? If you don’t , this community is wonderful . Thinking of you and here if you need to chat.
Love Angie xx

I have my parents and my son also he had 3 sisters but I don’t see alot of them , my parents come round everyday, I have two dogs to keep me company aswell , I hadn’t been well before this so have had to deal with not getting out .it just feels lonely without him.

1 Like

I live alone so spend most of my time alone , the loneliness is awful . I do stay with my brother 2 nights a week which helps a bit , but when you are used to being with someone 24/7 its a big change . Take care.
Love Angie xx

2 Likes