Lost both parents

Hi, I lost my father on Xmas day and then seven weeks later lost my beautiful mother. Both to cancer. Lost my dog a few months before it. And since this has all happened I’ve realised I have no friends.
No family no nothing. I’ve got a little boy but other than that I’m so lonely. I don’t want to continue living but I have to for my son.
No one wants to talk to me. I feel like the most loneliest girl in the world.

3 Likes

Hi Charlotte,

That is so much to have to bear in such a short space and I am truly sorry this is all happening to you x

Is it possible that you don’t realise what friends and family you do have because your grief has been isolating you from them?
If you have even one good friend that you can contact then maybe they’ve been waiting on you to reach out as they didn’t want to intrude.
I have personally found out that some true friends I thought I had have just dropped me or distanced themselves whilst some acquaintances have really taken me by surprise with their support…,don’t rule out support from anyone…you may be surprised x

There are a lot of lovely people here that can help you and give you support/advice so just reach out xx

Blessings to you and your son xx

Hi @Charlottel14, I’m so sorry for your losses my heart really does go out to you :heart:, you have definitely come to the right place for help and support, you are not alone in all of this and all of us on here will try our best for you not to feel so alone, if you would like to chat please feel free to message back sending lots of love your way lorraine xxx

Hi Charlotte
Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.
You have definitely been through a great deal in a short space of time - no wonder you are feeling quite bewildered and as if you have no one to turn to for support.
There are plenty of people here who will support you online and who will be able to share their experiences with you.
It’s important that you find help and support for you, so that you can help to look after your son in the coming weeks.
Please feel welcome to ask for support or to chat about the feelings that you are experiencing - you are not alone in your grief.
Take care and thank you for being brave enough to post
Jolene