Lost mu.m yesterday

My mum.died yesterday, I don’t know what to do or how to be, I feel so guilty that our last conversation was not great, I didn’t spend as much time with her as I should have, I cannot get the picture of her dead out of my mind…me and my brother found her. It hurts in so many places and fo many ways

Jackie, I am so sorry that you have lost your mum, mums are always special people and the hurt and guilt you are feeling are normal. Grief hurts and until it happens to us personally we have no idea of the pain. It will ease and you will start to remember the good times you had together. Please talk to your brother and share your experiences with him because it will help you both during this awful time. Take time for yourself and take extra care of yourself because you are very fragile at present. We are always here for you, so please keep posting and reading others posts. Things will improve.
Sending hugs and blessings. S xxx

1 Like

I am so sorry your going though this! I lost my dad last year and I miss him so much! I highly recommend you go and see her at the chapel of rest. It will give you such a better memory sending my love xxx

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your mum, no one can prepare you for losing a loved one I lost my dear mum in July this year and I cried every day for weeks and weeks I still do have times in the day when it gets too much, I think about her all the time it’s so hard to try to accept she’s gone, I know I’ll never be the same person again, I would definitely recommend going to see her in the chapel of rest I went twice and left mum with lots of memories to hold,
Take care Lynn xx

2 Likes