lost mum uncle and dad over the past four and a half years

don’t know …why I’m feeling soooo sad these days???i thought i was strong

Hi saS,

I’m so sorry that you’re feeling so sad at the moment. Losing 3 loved ones in such a short space of time must be incredibly difficult for you and it’s no surprise that you feel sad some days. Losing loved ones is so unfair and painful. Grief can last a long time and it’s normal to have good days and bad days. My Mum died 5 years ago and I still feel very sad some days.

You are strong, you’re still here and you have decided to post on this forum. Just because you feel sad doesn’t mean you’re not strong.

There are lots of wonderful supportive people on the forum who will understand how you’re feeling. You’re not alone.

Please keep talking to us & take care. Trudy x

Hi saS,

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve lost three loved ones over the past few years. It’s completely understandable that you’re feeling so sad - it is extremely difficult to lose one person and you’re having to cope with so much more than that. It sounds like you are incredibly strong and you’ve sought support, which can be hard to do sometimes.

As Trudy says, there are lots of wonderfully supportive people in this community so you’re not alone in what you’re going through.

If there’s anything I can do to support you or if you have any questions about the site please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Take care of yourself,
Eleanor