Lost my daughter still born

Lost my daughter still born and can’t cope and want help

Hi,

Welcome to the Sue Ryder Online Community. I’m so sorry to hear that your daughter was stillborn, I can’t imagine how devastating that must be.

This site is a place for people who have experienced bereavement of all types to come together, exchange messages and support each other. I hope that it helps even a tiny bit to share things here.

I’d also suggest that you get in touch with Sands, who are a stillbirth support charity, and can offer lots of support, including a helpline, local support groups and an online forum similar to this one, but specifically for people who have lost a baby.

If there’s anything I can help with, or you have any questions about the Sue Ryder Online Community, please don’t hesitate to send me a private message or email me on online.community@sueryder.org.

Priscilla
Community Manager

Hello. 21reevo. My little girl was also born sleeping. In december 2016 I was 36+5 when we was told her heart had stopped and 37weeks when she was born. I’m struggling too. I feel like ovr been on autopilot for the last year and now reality is kicking In I’m struggling a lot. I’m finding sands very helpful but believe grief counselling may help more c