Lost my fiance

I lost my partner yesterday, completely unexpected. We were due to get married next Saturday and we were so excited for our honeymoon and trying for children. I feel like the rug has been pulled out from under me and I don’t know what to live for now. I loved him so much. He was such a sweet, thoughtful person and I can’t imagine my life without him

This is so tragic for you with so much ahead of you, he sounds such a lovely person.
I don’t know what to say, nothing will comfort you at the moment, take care and I hope you have some good family and friends to support you. Lots of love, J x

Hi CardiffK

Your story is so tragic. You must be in total shock and feel absolutely devastated. I hope you have family and friends to support you at this time. Remember to eat something even though you may not feel like it. You have to take care of yourself.
It will take time for you to process this awful news and all you can do is take it a day at a time or even hour by hour. Cry when you want to, scream if you have to. Life has dealt you a cruel blow and it will take time for you to heal.

Post on here whenever you want. We all understand your pain and you can say whatever you want - someone will always respond.

Sending you a warm hug

Yvonne

Thank you both. It’s definitely an hour by hour situation at the moment. I am lucky, though to have amazing family and friends

Hi,

I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through at the moment. Life is just so unfair and downright cruel at times. Hour by hour is a good way to deal with it all at the moment.

It’s good that you have amazing family & friends to support you. You need to be able to talk about how you’re feeling - any & all emotions.

Sending you hugs. Trudy x