Lost my lovely husband

Same stuff happened with me . Never known so many appliances to break down and cars and heating since Mark has gone . He could turn his hand to fixing anything . He had degree in mechanical engineering and we own a garage . It’s got to the point now that if anything else breaks down my daughters , myself and the boys who work in our garage say Mark did that ! He is testing us all out ! Sending you big hugs . Romy xxx

Evenings and weekends are the worse . Just been out for coffee with a very long-standing friend of mine who lost his wife 3 years ago and is still struggling . Talking to others really does help because we are all in the same boat . Sending big hugs . Romy xxx

Hi! everyone, I feel your pain and I’m so sorry for all your losses, I lost my husband in January this year, I had an accident in April and fractured my spine, lived like a recluse for months I have three daughters and grandchildren which my husband and I adore them they still talk about him, I am lucky to have them. The days are long and the nights longer I wish I had the answer to share with everyone, the only thing is I know you have to carry on, it’s not easy, but it is the only way we have no choice,God Bless you all sending big hugs XX

It’s so hard . I am missing my husband terribly . I have had to take over the business as well . That’s all I want tonight is a hug from him but that’s never going to happen so I am just plodding on doing what I am supposed to do and looking after my elderly mum and youngest daughter and the animals . It’s so crap . Sending hugs to everyone xxx

Hi ladies …crap is the only way to describe it…the nights are drawing in and all I want is to cuddle up in front of the tele with him …I’ve struggled so much this week I’ve even sneeked into bed with my four year old after she has gone to sleep just to be close to someone …I’m clinging on to my 4 and 5 year old so much…she has just started school …it couldn’t have come at a worse time I know that sounds awful…but istayed at home with her while my husband worked…now she’s away all day. I’ve no choice but to go back to work …I can’t manage on benefits and want them to be proud…I’m so scared tho if I can cope in work and what I will do…it’s only been 10 weeks since there daddy died … I feel lost

That’s enough to make you feel crazy . You are doing really well to keep it together . I don’t know what to say to help . My children are grown up and pretty independent now but young children need a lot of input which must be really hard to provide when you are grieving yourself . Are there other organisations for people in the same boat as you who have young children ? It maybe good to link up with one of them as well as this site , Sending hugs to you and your children . Keep strong . Romy xxx