Lost my mom dec 10 and strugglin

Preformatted text> Blockquote

emphasised text[quote=“Pollymay, post:1, topic:60271, full:true”]
My mum sadly died 3 day’s ago she had been ill for a while and was a good age sadly I didn’t make it in time to be with her. I am feeling mixture of emotions at times we didn’t always have a great relationship.we had grown closer since she had a stroke 4 years ago but it wasn’t always easy as I live four hours away. I am struggling a bit because she said no funeral just creamation with no mourners. My sister and I feel upset about this as it feels like no saying goodbye no closure. I wished we had talked-about it so she could have seen how upset family is about this I realise it was her decision also it is early days but I am struggling to come to terms with it all
[/quote]

strong textHi

My wonderful mom passed away on the 10th December and I’m really finding it tough to get through the day.I have my children so always make sure they are ok but I just feel so lost and finding it hard to accept.my husband is really unhelpful and we have had so many arguments about his lack of support and empathy.the way he his being makes me really hate him and if it wasn’t for my children I would of left.i really don’t know how to make it all better can anyone help?x

Hello @LB16,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex