Lost my mum

Hi everyone. I lost my mum suddenly almost a year ago. I don’t have anyone to talk to about how I feel as my siblings don’t want to know and my husband doesn’t understand why I am struggling with it so much. I feel so alone and feel like I’m drowning.

@Babycakes I am so sorry for your loss .Grief is a rollercoaster of emotions, isn’t it , especially when it catches you off guard and takes your breath away. I have found that coming onto the forum a good way of helping me get my feelings out there and knowing that their are other people who totally understand. Know thay you’re not alone and there is always support here. If you would like to chat more, please message . Take care and be gentle on you

Hi @Babycakes

I’m so sorry for your loss, it’s awful losing someone you love, I understand you and feel the same as you do, I’m an only child and my dad doesn’t like to talk about my mother’s death so I’m left alone grieving.

However, please know you’re not alone, we all grieve in different ways, please keep using this community as a way to talk, as it’s very helpful and reassuring.

Sending hugs, be gentle to yourself :white_heart: