Lost without her

Thought I’d met the one my soul mate my partner in crime I was at my happiest and I knew it was too good to be true , when she was taken from me , some thing someone out their took her from me , although her death is not suspicious and no signs of foul play, I’ve my doubts about certain someone that was no good in her life that had really bad mental health issues that she’s hurt people before what stopped her that night… nothing. She couldn’t of just left me like this , it doesn’t make sense no letter no note nobody knowing anything she spoke to lots of friends the hours leading up she was happy she has a son late teens and new home what could of gone wrong there was an inquest but still no answers . I want signs she’s ok in the afterlife but I don’t get nothing I’m hurting and lost and I’m not the same no more I sleep my life away and not in touch with friends or family anymore I really closed off it took all I had to write this

1 Like

You sound like me my friend,my wife died 4 weeks ago today,yes she had some secrets from me but who cares,she was still my wife,she was texting people I never knew or even told me about,it is playing tricks with my mind now.Her phone was full of names I never knew.I know she was a friendly popular lady.Now I find I am not in the will.Very strange after 32 years together.My life is full of nightmares now,traumatised by her sudden death and now the feeling of being all alone has hit me big time,

1 Like

Wow guys,

I wish I knew what to say to help you both through you’re heartache.
Bereavement is so hard to deal with without your added issues and stressful situations.

I hope you both find some strength to survive another day ………

We are in this together

Dee

Xx

2 Likes

Trying to get through another day,been to a friends house for coffee,that passed a few hours but back home now ,have to keep my mind occupied otherwise I will be lost again in grief.Those dark evenings coming will be hard to bear alone.Michael.

1 Like

Strangely I’m looking forward to the dark nights. I then don’t have to make excuses when I shut myself away. I struggled during the summer months, watching couples and families happily living their life’s. Couples planting up their gardens. All things myself and Martin enjoyed.
I won’t think about couples cosying up of an evening.

Today I struggled, popped in to town, b & q, Tesco’s. I felt I was aimlessly wandering around. It also reminded me that I’m just shopping for me!!

Dull annoying headache today
Dee
Xx

3 Likes