Lost without mum

I know how you Re felling I lost mum 5 weeks ago, I have lived with her all my life ,I’m 66 now mum was 93,I’m lost without her, I just Can’t believe she died. We had such a bond between us. Days just seem like weeks. I keep thinking about mum all the time ,tomorrow sat is the when she died, 10th of April 3.15 am I was holding mums hand when she passed away. I just miss that lady so much.

1 Like

I know exactly how you are feeling ,I lost my mum Saturday, 6th Feb ,02.13am . I was with her the whole week she was in hospital and at the end ,it was the worse experience of my life ,but time is helping me to forget the end of her life ,and remember the good times and her humour. I was crying constantly at the beginning, the last 3 weeks I’ve been coping better ,then today for whatever reason ,I cant stop crying again. Like you I can’t believe she’s gone . I cared for mum and saw her every day now I dont know what to do with myself with no motivation for anything

1 Like

Hi I hope everyone is having a day. Today is another day passed with a whole in our hearts. I’m thinking of you all we have to stay strong. My mum was always my rock I never had anyone else, but the past few days I feel like I’ve been seeing signs it will be okay as if mum has been helping in a way I cant see. Crazy maybe but little comforts also x