Lost

I’m lost, I don’t know what to do, how to act or how to feel anymore.
Loosing my fiancé is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to deal with, whilst being 5 months pregnant. Along with his loss came lots of hidden secrets, financial woahs, and family issues. I haven’t grieved, haven’t attempted it, I’ve locked it all in a box and thrown it to one side of ghat makes sense. I’m lost in life, I’m numb. Except from my daughter being the best thing that could of ever came from him and don’t know how I’m suppose to move forward in life now

3 Likes

Dear @Kimlorna I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you are having a difficult time and I think it’s perfectly normal to shut everything into a box. You have your beautiful daughter to love now and other stuff can wait until you feel able to cope with it.
Grief is unique to each of us but I think the shock, numbness and wondering if there is a way of moving forward comes to most. Take each day as it comes and eventually you will find your way and if you need to write how you feel this is a good way of sharing as people here will understand and support you.
Jen x

2 Likes

You have been through a terrible time…i pray you will find strength.i list my partner in November. Lots of secrets in his life but i am missing him so much .he was in fact leading a double life had been for 25 years.i am so depressed and sad .thinking of you

2 Likes

It’s crazy that we live and love these people that have such secrets! That come out when they pass which means they also can’t defend themselves it leaves us feeling very worthless I feel. Are they true? Would he do that to me? I mean it seems so in my case, it’s like heartbreak all over again, for a deceased person. I hope you find peace :heart:

I agree there are so nany mixed emotions…i have the emotions of extreme sadness he has gobe from my life and also was our life all lies…x