Love of my life taken

My boyfriend passed away suddenly on 11th December he had a heart attack whilst taking a nap, and never woke up…he is my world my everything and I’m totally lost without him, the love of my life…I have no close support and not many people who understand how hard it is to loose the most important person in your​ life…I’m still struggling and totally lost…x

Hi Laura, I am so sorry for your loss. My husband Tim died nearly 14 weeks ago and I feel exactly the way you do. Tim was/is the love of my life, my everything. I too am struggling with life. Sorry I can’t offer any words of wisdom except to say one day at a time and if that’s too much one hour at a time.

1 Like

Hi Laura sorry for your loss. I also lost my partner suddenly in May to a heart attack. I have had support but you have to be in this situation to really understand the pain of grief. Please take one day at a time it’s only been a few months for yourself. Please keep posting on this site it has helped me.
Christine x

1 Like

Hi Laura, what you are going through is horrific and no one can truly appreciate the pain you are in unless they have been there. It will get easier, I swear!! It just takes time

1 Like