Meeting face to face

Hi I was given 6 weeks with group therapy now about 17 months down the road do I think I need to attend this kind of thing as I feel I have been in a bubble I am from Fife and their doesn’t seem to be any group therapy or walking groups for widows

Hello @Ruthi15, I’m so sorry for the loss of your husband.

I’ve had a look for you and found this group which you might want to take a look at.

Step by Step support groups are for bereaved adults, living in Fife. It is a great opportunity to meet new people, widen your social connections, feel a sense of belonging and pursue common interests in a safe, relaxed and friendly environment.

Currently there are six Step-by-Step groups operating across Fife, all in-person groups in: Cupar, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Methil and Dunfermline. There’s also a Walking Group which meets in various places throughout Fife. Groups are held fortnightly for around 1½ hours.

For further information and to join a group please call 07432 635406 or email stepbystep@crusescotland.org.uk

You may also want to take a look at the AtALoss website, which lists local support.

Take good care,
Seaneen