Miss me dad

Not feeling very good today miss me dad so much I seem to have good days and bad days but lately they all been bad days I’m struggling to get my head around losing me dad goin through all these emotions angry with god for taking him away from me anger that I couldn’t save him the loss of him and sadness of not seeing him everyday and every night I’m starting bereavement councelling 7th march sooner the better because I need help

4 Likes

Hello @David8,

I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad, and it seems like thongs are particularly tough for you today.

I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here and I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

• Our Grief Guide self-help platform which has information, resources and advice to help you through your grief

• Our Grief Coach text service, which sends you personalised text support via SMS

• Our Bereavement Information pages which can walk you through what you are going through.

Take care - keep reaching out,

Alex

I can’t take away your pain but I’m sending you virtual hugs. X