Miss mum

I’m missing my mum today. I was her main carer and thought if I did everything right I would be spared grief. I miss my wee pal.

4 Likes

Hi @Momo1.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your mum. Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Seaneen

1 Like

Hi Momo,
It is truly devastating losing our precious mams. My mam’s first anniversary is on Friday. I’m hoping the rain will stay away so I can light some chinese lanterns for her. I don’t know how I’ve managed to get through a whole year. I wish that I don’t wake up so I can be with her. The pain is unbearable. But some days I bob along and keep busy, posting pics of my garden. I’ve found real love and support here. You are most welcome to join us in ‘Creating a shrine for my mam’.
Sending you love, Christine xxx

2 Likes

Hey momo1
I am so sorry for your loss and hear you. I lost my mum suddenly in April this year. I am taking each day as it comes. But like you,she was my best friend and I miss her every minute. You feel like you are alone,but you aren’t. Remember that x

2 Likes